Shoe Info :
Super comfortable tan-hued mojadis with intricate threadwork in contrasting colours.
|Type of footwear||Ethnic Mojadis|
|Shoe color||Tan, black, brown, grey, cream|
|Occasion||Wedding wear, festive wear|
|Sole material||Vegan leather|
- Store your shoes in separate bags
- Keep them away from moisture
- Stuff the shoes with paper (preferably butter paper) when not in use, so that the shoes don't lose their shape
- Use a soft coth to clean your shoes. Slightly dampen the cloth to remove dust/dirt marks.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
At September, we want you to love what you wear. Customer satisfaction is of utmost importance to us.
- If the footwear doesn't fit you properly, we will be happy to offer an exchange for sizing.
- Please note that we will accept the exchange request for sizing within 7 days of you receiving the shoes only.
- We'd need you to send the shoes back to us, the cost of which will be borne by you.
- You would also have to pay for the re-shipping charges (Rs. 150/- only) once your new piece is ready.
- We are a bespoke footwear fashion house, and we customise every masterpiece to suit your needs.
- Each order is handcrafted with love according to your style requirements. Thus, once manufactured, we unfortunately cannot cancel your order or accept change-of-style/design/colour/embroidery requests.
- We can only accept exchanges if there's a sizing issue.
- However, if there is a manufacturing / material defect, we request you to take a video/multiple photos and immediately WhatsApp us on +91-9963686800.
We will provide you with a replacement piece at the earliest.
For further queries, please visit out FAQs section.Alternatively, you can also reach out to us at email@example.com or WhatsApp us at +91-9963686800
Affordable Shipping Charges
Need your orders to be delivered in India? We charge standard rates for shipping across the country.
Have size issues with your recent purchase? Don't worry, you can exchange them for a bigger/smaller size.